Clinical Technology Specialist
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Req ID: 127005
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Clinical Technology Specialist to join
our team in Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative,
and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to
be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking
organization, apply now. We are currently seeking a Clinical
Technology Specialist to join our team in Rockville,
Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Main point of contact for planning, development, testing and
coordination of all operational activities required for the data
collection and user management.
- Definition, implementation and coordination of data management
- Engage effectively with labs and external vendors to ensure
timely and consistent execution of workflows, processing, analysis
and data delivery.
- Provide training and user support to customers in use of
workflow and system procedures.
- Actively partners with Data Management team to oversee the
setup of project specific inventory management systems as well as
any data reconciliation activities with data management
- Coordinate the development of user manuals, training materials
and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation
of systems to customers.
- Perform quality assurance tasks in compliance with SOPs.
- May be involved in supporting project management
- 3+ years related professional experience in use of computer
- Good customer service skills
- Preferred experience in IT Helpdesk, bio-sample operational
logistics in a clinical research setting, clinical/diagnostic
laboratory, or pharmaceutical/biotechnology R&D
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Consulting, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Business
Intelligence, Information Technology, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Rockville , Clinical Technology Specialist, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!