Sr. Design Compliance Quality Engineer
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: July 14, 2021
What will you do?
How will you get here?
Bachelor’s degree in a Technical or Science discipline
- Experience implementing Design for Compliance and training
- Experience in the Lab / IVD / Medical Device field is
- Four (or more) years of progressive professional experience in
Design Compliance or Quality Engineering role.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Strong knowledge of Design Controls, Risk Management, and
regulatory guidelines and their application
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability
to effectively interface with technical personnel at various levels
of the organization.
- Ability to act quickly and decisively
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Rockville , Sr. Design Compliance Quality Engineer, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!