Account Management Support Specialist
Posted on: July 11, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk
management and consulting services. We help businesses grow,
communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by
The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A
culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our
clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel
- Primarily focused on providing support to Sales and Account
Management team on activities related to marketing, sales, and
service of client and prospective client accounts.
- May be responsible for service/claim issues relating to
clients/accounts in order to assist client facing Account
Managers/Producers with such things as service inquiries, claims,
billing, and/or administrative issues.
- Will coordinate and communicate team workflow and scheduling to
maximize effectiveness of team efforts toward relationship building
and client retention.
- Staff at this level work under direct supervision and generally
perform work for clients of low to moderate complexity, with little
discretion or decision-making capability.
- Involves no client geared travel with minimal face-to-face
- May ultimately be assigned direct responsibility over a small
group of clients for hands on training purposes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 or more years experience in Client Coordination and/or Claims
- Life & Health License required (or obtained within the first 90
days of employment)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to quickly determine critical issues
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Rockville , Account Management Support Specialist, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!