Senior Software Developer
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a [[Sr. Software Developer]] to join our
team in [[Rockville]], [[MD]], [[USA]].
NTT DATA Seeking a highly motivated, flexible,
organized, and detail-oriented Senior .Net
Developer (Multiple Positions) to join our dynamic team in
Rockville, MD. If you want to learn, grow, and
help then this is the job for you. What you do matters and has
significant impact on the medical, health, and scientific
communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has real
- Design and develop new features and/or maintain existing
applications developed on C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Develop code and supporting documentation.
- Analyze business needs, develop requirements, design, develop
and test custom software solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and take multiple systems and
cross-system integration into account when designing and developing
- Provide maintenance for current software applications while
developing new solutions.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy
- Work with customers to understand and implement new
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web
- Experience designing, developing and deploying web-based
- BS/MS degree in MIS, CS, or related discipline is
- Designing and developing new features and/or maintaining
existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with RDBMS, databases, and Behavior Driven
Development (BDD) is preferred.
- Experience with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) development
experience, Agile/SCRUM experience, preferred.
- Some experience with Object-Oriented Programming and working
with N-Tier Architecture.
- Some experience with software testing and design patterns.
- Must have iOS native mobile development experience (Objective -
C or Swift)
- Great customer service and interfacing with customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- MS ASP.NET Certification is a plus.
- DevOps skills and experience a plus.
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust
background security investigation and may need to meet
eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
- US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
- Place of performance will be on-site at client (or NETE office)
location in Rockville, MD Monday to Friday. Candidate is expected
to be at work location 8 hours a day, covering peak hours of 9am -
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Database, SQL, Technology
Keywords: NTT DATA, Rockville , Senior Software Developer, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!