Company: ZeniMax Media, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Product Owner will define, build and maintain their suite of
features for the Bethesda.net digital platform in multiple areas.
This role will contribute to the Bethesda.net digital platform
vision and will be integral in defining and delivering the
- Work with stakeholders in multiple departments, translating
business needs into requirements and specifications.
- Define the vision and roadmap for products and features as well
as defining priorities and measurements of success.
- Effectively communicate the product vision and requirements to
the development teams to ensure quality product is created.
- Present to internal and external partners across the business
as an SME for platform and its products.
- Accurately assess value and priority of features/projects
- Proposing new product ideas for the Bethesda.net digital
- Coordinate dependencies with teams across the company to align
- Stay current on industry trends and be the team's subject
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in product and/or project
- Experience with game and/or platform development and online
- Expert analysis skills with the ability to learn and understand
systems/features/products by studying them.
- Solid understanding of service-oriented products and back-end
- Deep understanding of gaming, media, consumer or SaaS
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Comfortable giving presentations to large groups and senior
- Self-motivativeavited and shows initiative.
- Collaborative and team-oriented development mindset.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Experience in team collaboration applications, e.g. JIRA,
- Scrum Alliance Certifications (CSM, CSPO, CSP, etc.) or PMI
Certifications (PMP, ACP, etc.)
Applicant Privacy Notice
CCPA Applicant Privacy Notice
Keywords: ZeniMax Media, Inc., Rockville , Product Owner, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!