On-Call Survey Research Assistant
Company: ICF International, Inc
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Our Survey Research Practice is home to a talented community of
survey researchers building robust solutions for government,
university and commercial clients. ICF survey products aim to
demonstrate quality, credibility, reliability, innovation,
responsiveness, and transparency. We have the largest and most
extensive history in conducting the CDC's behavioral risk factor
surveillance surveys (BRFSS); Youth risk behavior surveys (YRBS)
and other health surveys at the national, state, community and
cross-international level; data coordinating and statistical
support services; as well as internationally renowned
transformative projects such as the Demographic and Health Survey.
The Survey Research team works in close collaboration with global
ICF experts conducting research across industries including Health
(CDC, NIH) Education (DoE), Veteran's Health (VA),
Energy/Environment (EPA), Transportation (DoT), Public Health and
Housing (HUD), and Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
ICF is currently seeking an On-Call Research Assistant able to
work up to 32 hours per week in our Survey Research Practice.
- Assist with meeting tasks such as logistics, note taking, and
- Perform quality assurance checks on data, reports, and
- Assist in developing and preparing training materials written
reports or other deliverables.
- Support of all web, mail, telephone and other data collection
- Support of other survey research activities, including data
manipulation and cleaning, data analysis, and survey instrument
- Processing outgoing and incoming study documents.
- Conducting and answering calls from study participants.
- Work with senior staff within the company and external
- Support proposal development activities as requested.
- Bachelor's degree required (social sciences, math, or
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products: Word, Excel,
- Strong interest in project management, survey methodology or
- Experience providing general project support, such as activity
tracking, task coordination, and document formatting.
- Excellent verbal, oral, interpersonal and written communication
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Experience with statistical packages (e.g., SPSS, SAS, R,
MiniTab, Stata) preferred.
- Fluency in Spanish or other language(s) is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage
multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing
- Strong team player with the ability to take initiative and work
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability
to work both independently and as a team member are a must.
- Superior attention to detail.
- A passion of solving complex problems.
- Strong intellectual curiosity.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with
intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.
Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle
unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and
governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual
respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're
seeking to make a difference in the world, visit
www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at
all levels. (EOE - Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans
Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For
more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans
and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application
and employment process. To request an accommodation please email
email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All
information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used
only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable
accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law
and Pay Transparency Statement.
Burlington, VT (VT01)
Keywords: ICF International, Inc, Rockville , On-Call Survey Research Assistant, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!