Senior Manager, Sales Federal
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Grow Your Career at Connection
Join a team where you make the difference. Enjoy a culture
grounded by working together. Join a team whose future is bright.
Your career opportunities are limitless.
The Federal Sales Manager is responsible for managing, training,
and coaching a team of sales resources that could include any
combination of Sales Support Associates (SSA), Sales Support Reps
and Account Managers (AM).
- The Manager is primarily responsible for the operational
management of the Federal Sales team as a whole.
- The Federal Sales Manager onboards and manages all new hire
SSAs, with the end goals of providing excellent support to the
sales organization as well as training SSAs to advance to an AM
- The Federal Sales Manager frequently collaborates with other
internal departments within the company.
Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and
work experience and a minimum of 5 years career experience.
- Proficient with the critical applications utilized by the sales
team, including E1, PSN and Callback or similar applications. High
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits problem-solving skills and excellent time management
- Understanding of federal contracts and the nuances of the
federal procurement process is preferred.
Keywords: Connection, Rockville , Senior Manager, Sales Federal, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!