Software Engineer, Full Stack (Java/React.Js/AWS)
Company: Dovel Technologies
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Do you have an interest in developing systems, software, and
processes that will enhance how government agencies and departments
If so, we'd like to speak with you about our Full Stack Engineer
position supporting a new program/customer initiative. Work
location is Rockville, MD or Remote.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform application development and support
- Understand and apply development design patterns.
- Understand and apply design methodologies including
Object-Oriented Design and Analysis and Domain-Driven Design
- Understand and leverage common architectural styles and
patterns (SOA, Microservice, Layered, Clean, Event Sourcing, CQRS,
- Understand and apply quality techniques and practices
(automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, java
performance analysis, continuous integration)
- Problem and modification identification, classification, and
- Design and development of RESTful APIs
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation and
- Provide support for critical production issues
- Be part of Agile/Scrum cross-functional team and bring your own
unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to
accomplish team goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
in an associated discipline or an equivalent combination of
education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills
- 3 years of software experience, both front and back end
- Java 8+, Hibernate, Maven, relational databases (Oracle,
Postgresql, etc.), REST Services, Spring Boot
- Experience with AWS platform services, and application/service
deployment in AWS
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment
- Demonstrates critical thinking to problem-solving
- Demonstrates teamwork
- Self-motivated, ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- Knowledge of user centric design
- Experience in an environment where Data analytics and machine
leaning is part of the enterprise architecture
- Knowledge of maintaining security continuous monitoring
- Knowlegde of DevOps
The proposed salary range for this position is $91,800-
$111,300. Final salary will be determined based on various factors
such as geography, experience, certifications, etc
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain
expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve
complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a
rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit,
customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency
missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to
advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to
develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of
innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you'll get
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow
you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to
keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options
like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs,
we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care
Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or
transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals - we've got you
covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance
Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs,
company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and
have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to
diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics,
are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: Dovel Technologies, Rockville , Software Engineer, Full Stack (Java/React.Js/AWS), Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!