Oracle Unison Prism Developer
Company: i360technologies, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
i360 has an upcoming need for an Oracle Federal Financials R12
and PRISM integration SME with 10+yrs of experience of supporting
integration between PRISM and Oracle R12 . The successful candidate
should have 10+ years of years of Prism integration experience with
Oracle R12 Federal Financials using SOA and OCI technologies. This
program requires a federal clearance and is open to US Citizens and
Green Card Holders with no other exception. This project role is
being worked remote until the federal Covid Pandemic mandate for
telework/remote is lifted - the worksite will be in Rockville MD
post pandemic Mon-Fri. This project has an anticipated start date -
- Seeking a Unison Prism integration SME experienced with
implementation and integration of Prism and Oracle R12.2 using web
- Must have experience with gathering requirements, design,
configuration and testing to support Prism full life-cycle .
- Must understand planning, coordinating, and provide
implementation and cut-over activities for transitioning new
customers into the production environment and post-production
- Must provide subject matter expertise in federal contract
writing as well as in implementing and integrating Prism with
Oracle R12.2 .
- Must be able to document all recommendations, requirements,
design, configurations, meeting notes, test scripts and results,
and project issues as needed.
- Must be able to lead integration activities between Oracle
R12.2 and PRISM using web services .
- Analyze integration requirements and map all data elements
between PRISM and Oracle R12.2
- Design and Develop web services using Oracle R12.2 APIs/open
interfaces to integrate Oracle R12 and PRISM .
- Design, develop, configure and test to support all
implementation activities .
- Plan, coordinate, and provide cut-over activities into the
production environment and post-production support.
- Knowledge of federal contract writing and how transactions flow
between PRISM and Oracle .
- Document all recommendations, requirements, design,
configurations, meeting notes, test scripts and results, and
project issues as needed .
- Must have a minimum of 10 years' of integrating Prism and
Oracle Federal Financials R12 using web services and OCI
- Expert in Oracle R12 APIs and interfaces
- Experience with XML, Web services, SOAP, WSDL
- Experience with Unison PRISM Talend middleware
- Must have solid working knowledge of federal acquisition
- Working knowledge of Prism
- Must have demonstrated prior Oracle Federal Financials R12
- Must have demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving
- Must have excellent customer service skills including ability
and desire to answer phones, work with customers and capture
additional information to document and troubleshoot help desk
tickets when necessary .
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- Must have demonstrated excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong analytical, collaborative, organizational and
problem solving skills
- Must have Excellent Customer Relationship Management
- Must have strong communication, presentation, analytical, and
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, and
- Must have the demonstrated ability to work independently with
- Must be able to clear a federal background check - Applicants
selected will be subject to a government security investigation and
must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified
- Only Direct Hires (No recruiting or staffing firm submissions
will be considered)
- Must be a US Citizen .
Primary Location: Rockville MD (Post-Pandemic)
Hours on-site: Must work on-site Monday- Friday
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or status within any other protected
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Citizenship Required: Yes Clearance Required: Yes Functional
Classification: Oracle Federal Financial Applications, Prism, PRISM
v7.2 or higher Technical Classification: PRISM
Public Referral Program
Earn $2,500 for each successful referral!!! i360technologies
(i360) is happy to extend our referral bonus to you for every
successful candidate you refer to us. All you have to do is contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us your name, phone
number, email address, referral's name, phone number and email
address. We will handle the rest. If your referral meets our
current job requirements and is hired by i360 as a full-time
employee, after ninety (90) days from the date of employment, we
will pay you $2,500... In order to qualify, a candidate referral
must not be in our database system and the candidate referral must
be aware that his/her name is being given to i360technologies for
possible consideration on a job opportunity. You must send us your
referral's information prior to having a candidate submit a resume
to i360technologies. Candidates you refer to i360technologies must
be a legal resident of The United States and of legal age.
Are you a returning applicant?
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Keywords: i360technologies, Inc., Rockville , Oracle Unison Prism Developer, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!