Billing Configuration Specialist
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Qualifacts and Credible, two leading providers of Electronic
Health Records (EHR) and related technology to behavioral health
and human services agencies, merged in August 2020. The new entity
combines and brings to market the decades of experience each
company achieved individually, and is laser-focused on helping
agency partners improve clinical outcomes, enhance operations, and
create healthier communities. The company is offering, enhancing,
and fully supporting both EHR platforms - CareLogic and Credible -
while collaborating to build an even brighter future for partner
agencies and their clients.
If you are interested in combining a mission driven position
with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply
Duties and Responsibilities for the Billing Configuration
- Work collaboratively with Billing Specialists to determine
billing configuration inconsistencies and completion.
- Work collaboratively with Billing Specialists to improve
quality of billing configuration procedures and documentation.
- Audit implementation projects to ensure compliance with
- Audit implementation projects to ensure configuration is
accurate with the data provided by the Partner.
- Audit implementation projects to ensure configuration meets
with Payer and State regulations.
- Work collaboratively with the National Billing Manager to
improve internal processes and increase checks and balances to
decrease risk of configuration errors.
- Understand how to read and interpret EDI files.
- Understand and consistently apply Credible's Best Practice
workflows for pre-billing, batching, and posting.
- Understand and consistently apply Credible's Best Practices for
billing configuration and testing.
- Maintains confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA
- Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Learn and develop a thorough understanding of Credible
- Complete Credible New Employee Orientation program.
- Completion of Credible's product knowledge and training.
- 50-75% Travel required.
- Clear understanding of Credible's:
- Corporate structure
Lines of business
- Additional duties as assigned.
Experience for the Billing Configuration Specialist
- Previous medical billing experience along with knowledge of
billing related reporting; 3 - 5 years' experience in Behavioral
health-care billing & collection practices.
- Experience in Quality Review/Auditing of EHR
- Experience working with medical payers such as Medicare,
Medicaid, commercial insurances.
- Working knowledge of medical billing systems/softwares.
- Experience with Medicaid's State Eligibility Systems (various
- Working knowledge of CPT and ICD-9/ICD-10 coding systems;
Coding certification preferred.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Qualifacts+Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status,
national origin or any other characteristic protected under
federal, state, or applicable local law.
Keywords: Credible, Rockville , Billing Configuration Specialist, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!