Materials Handler, Facility Operations
Company: Champions Oncology, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Champions Oncology provides an end-to-end range of oncology
research and development solutions and services that improve the
productivity of drug development. As a growing Contract Research
Organization (CRO), our work environment is fast-paced, challenging
and ever adapting to meet the needs and timelines of our
pharmaceutical-clients. Our team is passionate and self-motivated
working together to accelerate the challenges of oncology drug
development and ultimately improve patients' lives around the
Job classification and location: Full-time, hourly (non-exempt)
in Rockville, MD.
To support in vivo oncology studies through supply receipt,
distribution, and inventory management. Additional duties
- Coordinate the distribution of supplies to respective
- Ensure accurate and timely fulfillment of supply requests.
- Maintain accurate inventory by use of inventory management
- Document the receipt of all received material for
- Receive, document, and appropriately store samples in
accordance with GCLP regulation.
- Maintain a clean and organized supply room.
- Perform and report cycle counts.
- Appropriately store hazardous/flammable chemicals.
- Perform responsibilities in accordance with 5S framework.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- High School diploma/GED and up to 2 years related
- Good organizational, math, computer and communication
- Ability to work effectively and productively in a team-oriented
environment while maintaining a strong sense of accountability,
integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures and relevant
regulations and laws
- Ability to follow directions and upper management
Physical demands and work environment
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle and feel.
- Must be able to lift and move packages weighing up to 50
- All activities require repetitive motion and reaching, pulling
- In carrying out the duties of the job there will be frequent
exposure to fumes and chemical hazards.
- Duties performed routinely require exposure to blood, body
fluid and tissue.
This description reflects management's assignment of essential
functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be
Champions Oncology is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action
Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: Champions Oncology, Inc., Rockville , Materials Handler, Facility Operations, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!