IT Executive Assistant
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Key Job Functions
- Serve as the primary administrative support for the CIO
- Organize and manage executive calendars including arranging,
coordinating and prioritizing scheduling and logistics.
- Be the primary point of contact for NIH, GSEs, vendor, customer
and partner meetings.
- Prepare agendas, presentations, and correspondence for
leadership meetings, board meetings, and other activities as
- Develop and use detailed knowledge of department, business unit
and company practices, policies and programs to determine best
approach for completing assigned tasks.
- Accurately and efficiently perform routine administrative tasks
including completing expense reports, creating purchase orders, and
processing invoices, ordering meals for meeting, organizing files
and maintaining office equipment.
- Make all arrangements for CIO travel.
- Arrange internal and external meetings to include all facets of
meeting prep - tracking responses to meeting requests, preparing
and distributing meeting materials, arranging all necessary
technology including web and video conferencing, liaising with
outside parties to manage appointments.
- Handle high volume of customer calls and emails and re-direct
and resolve issues as required.
- Work with other Executive Assistants to ensure providing
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent in education and experience,
Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to accurately and professionally handle multiple
simultaneous high priority issues.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to manage short- and long-term priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to work in a
fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products including Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to anticipate executives needs and proactively
prepare for foreseeable events and issues.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a diverse workload and
meet established deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Good judgment, tact and initiative to make effective
independent decisions when necessary.
- Resourceful and able to maintain composure in high-pressure
- Ability to accommodate schedule changes including frequent
overtime (perhaps with little or no notice) and occasional
- Strong project management and time management skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Rockville , IT Executive Assistant, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!