Administrative Assistant - Sales
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Grow Your Career at Connection
Join a team where you make the difference. Enjoy a culture
grounded by working together. Join a team whose future is bright.
Your career opportunities are limitless.
The Administrative Assistant, Sales provides administrative
support to the VP(s), Director(s), and Sales Manager(s) as needed
per the Rockville, MD sales office.
The Administrative Assistant serves as the liaison between
external and internal customers, departments, and vendors as
needed. The Administrative Assistant provides assistance with
marketing, training activities, and ensures delivery of daily
reports as well as ad hoc reports, as needed.
- HS degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3 or more years of
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with ability to
create documents, spreadsheets, and presentation materials
- Customer-oriented with ability to listen to and anticipate
needs of internal/external customers
- Attention to detail in composing, keying, and proofing
professional business materials
- Quick study with ability to master a situation or learn new
things with minimum direction or training
- Adaptable with ability to switch tasks based on shifting
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present
- Decisive with ability to make a prompt determination and
substantiate decision if challenged.
- Interpersonal skills with ability to work well with all levels
of the organization
- Organized state of mind with ability to document activities,
anticipate problems, plan schedules and monitor performance
according to priorities and deadlines
Keywords: Connection, Rockville , Administrative Assistant - Sales, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!