Manufacturing Support Coordinator
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Position Summary: This position is within the Fisher BioServices
business unit of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The Documentation
Specialist is responsible for the creation, revision, training and
maintenance of all documentation in the Commercial Operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recordkeeping for controlled Operations documents
- Completion and management of actions to support corrective
actions, audit finding and deviations in Operations
- Data entry for equipment management and key performance
- Interfaces with Operations, Quality, Technical Services and
Client Services to establish or resolve documentation issues.
- Develops training (CFR codes, FDA regulations, departmental
- Manage timelines and activity trackers to ensure other are
completing tasks on time.
Basic Minimum Qualifications: The qualifications listed below
are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to complete each
- Requires ability to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Requires proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Requires good attention to detail.
- Requires ability to work independently.
- Requires ability to multi-task and manage time
- Requires strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact
with staff throughout all levels of the organization.
- High School Diploma or GED
- EVAMOPS2020 *GTSDouble
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Rockville , Manufacturing Support Coordinator, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!