Company: TTI of USA, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Marketo Specialist will be a key
member of the Marketing Operations team responsible for the
successful implementation, execution and reporting related to
Develop and lead a comprehensive portfolio of
campaigns. The campaigns will be focused and designed to nurture,
engage and convert our prospects. The ideal candidate must possess a passion for using
technology to meet the needs of the business and improve processes
in a fast paced working environment.
- Execution of Marketo programs leveraging all Channel Types
(Email, Nurture, Events, Online Advertising).
- Creating reports in Marketo Revenue Explorer by providing
closed loop (i.e., ROI) reporting tying Marketings efforts to Sales
- Provide day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of
- Configure and manage data cleansing and enrichment programs on
- Be a strong advocate for Sales/Marketing alignment and use a
professional, collaborative approach to develop improved
Sales/Marketing alignment and CRM use.
- Assist in supporting novice Marketo users with questions
related to program execution.
- Experience in demand generation, lead nurturing and drip
- Can test and analyze workflow, content, Marketo lead scoring
and tactics for improvement
- Extensive knowledge of Marketo, Excel and Salesforce
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills and ability to
collaborate with development teams to debug issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and a
demonstrated ability to work effectively with creative marketing
professionals, product managers, and senior business leaders,
including the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong analytical mindset
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of Marketo experience
Keywords: TTI of USA, Inc., Rockville , Marketo Specialist, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!