Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who will be
responsible for handling general office duties and assisting
various staff with operational functions. To be successful in this
role, you should be well-organized, have great time management
skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will
contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing
personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Assist CEO in daily operations
- Act as first line of contact for general office and direct to
staff as appropriate
- Process and distribute mail as appropriate
- Maintain supplies (office, janitorial, snacks, beverages, etc)
and order as needed
- Maintain facility and direct maintenance
- Prepare and process new hire paperwork
- Maintain organizational files contracts, incorporation
documents, employee files, etc
- Coordinate banking relationships, vendor relationships, IT
systems upkeep and vendors, etc.
- Assist in bookkeeping and payroll as necessary in coordination
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- 5+ years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal
Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (preferably Office 365)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g.
e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Rockville , Executive Assistant, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!