Member and Guest Services
Company: WTS International, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Member and Guest Services Associate is the first point of
contact for members and guests. The role provides excellent
customer service, provides information about the center to members
and guests, assists in managing access to the center, data entry
and supports the membership sales team.
- Maintain knowledge of center operations, programs and calendars
by consulting various resources.
- Answer the main phone number and transfer calls to employees or
departments as appropriate.
- Receive and announce all appointments with employees.
- Receive and welcome all membership prospects.
- Effectively communicate with members and guests in person, by
telephone and via email. Answer questions about membership and
- Process transactions including but not limited to guest passes,
training sessions, babysitting, massages etc. as per the approved
procedure. Assist with program registrations and adding family
members to accounts.
- Process and review completed membership applications. Scan and
save membership applications and all documents received and attach
them to membership accounts via CRM.
- Enter and update data in the CRM database. Manage access to the
center by verifying active memberships in the CRM database.
- Produce mobile badge IDs for members, staff, volunteers and
program participants. Distribute guest badges as per the approved
- Respond to assigned and distribute emails from the membership
- Direct members and guests to locations within the center.
- Process deliveries as per the approved procedure.
- Be physically present, on time for the shift and fulfill hours
- Back up the sales team for tours and memberships sales.
- Verify the location and nature of 911 emergency calls and
notify security and senior management.
- Monitor the location of preschool and aftercare programs and
communicate to arriving parents.
- Assist with implementation of membership retention plan.
- Participate in membership and center-wide special events.
- High School Diploma Required
- College degree preferred
- Front of House Hospitality / Museum Guest Services preferred,
but not required
- Proficient in Office 365, primarily web based Excel, Outlook
- Familiarity and flexibility with CRM, POS and timed ticketing
- Proficient ability to navigate company's website internally and
externally when assisting members
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and prioritize when faced
with multiple tasks.
- Ability to problem-solve using available resources to answer
questions and deal with out-of-the ordinary situations.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of, and respect for, the mission of the Bender
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations of the Bender JCC,
including its Personnel Handbook, and to abide by them
- Communicate effectively with others, verbally and in
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed, required,
Keywords: WTS International, Inc., Rockville , Member and Guest Services, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!