- Job Summary: Provide spanish speak supportive
and personal care services for Synergy HomeCare clients with
consideration of dignity and privacy. Provide personal care and
hygiene to clients. Weekly COVID test requested
- Rate of Pay: Commensurate with
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications:
1. Graduate of an accredited High School or equivalent
2. Ability to read, write, and follow directions
3. Must be a certified nursing assistant with proof of
4. A minimum of one-year full-time experience in direct patient
care in an institution setting (hospital or nursing facility) or
one-year full time experience within the last five years in direct
client care or an agency setting.
5. Work positively and favorably with clients, families &
6. Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and cheerful
7. Certified and in good standing with the Maryland
Board of Nursing Responsibilities/Essential
Functions: The person in this position must be able to
perform the following essential job functions with or without
1. Follow the instructions of the professional nurse/therapist
2. Provide assistance with hygiene such as bathing, oral care,
3. Perform and record accurate measurements (i.e. vital signs,
or intake/output as instructed in the care plans).
4. Observe and report any safety hazards found in the client’s
home or any significant observations regarding the client.
5. Attend staff meetings, attend/complete annual in-services,
and participate in orientation of new employees.
6. Report complaints to the RN.
7. Maintain patient confidentiality/adheres to HIPPA
requirements and agency policy and procedures manual.
8. Possess the ability to follow written and oral
9. Report abnormal findings in patient’s conditions as observed
and per care plan to RN.
10. Perform the following task when delegated by the RN:
• Non-invasive and non-sterile treatments
• Collection and documentation of vital signs, height, weight,
I/O, environmental situations, client behaviors
• Ambulation, positioning, and turning
• Personal hygiene