Company: MultiPlan Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate
and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare
payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire
positive change. You can be part of an established company with a
40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our
client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of
the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that
fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent
individual can participate and perform their best work. We are
MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
JOB SUMMARY: As a software engineer III, you will formulate and
define specifications for complex operating software programming
applications and to work as part of a team with influence across a
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer
application software or systems
Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
Maintain complex computer applications software and systems
Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware
or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance; identify
candidate hardware systems and components.
Perform Technical Review of requirements, Analyze source data
and provide gap analysis.
Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact
with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
Consult with customers on project status and advise customer
about technical issues
Provider technical leadership to the team and act as mentor to
junior team members.
Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and
Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data, this role
is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to
be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as
The incumbent works with some supervision to construct and
develop complex programming systems to support customers'
application systems, relying on broad experience and judgment to
plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with high complexity,
requiring a high level of independent judgment within established
guidelines. An incumbent has direct contact with end users and
managers. This position mentors less experienced team members.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
As a Full Stack Senior Software Engineer, you must be highly
organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem
solving, and prioritization skills. You should also be able to
handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment,
both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that
you display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively present
information and respond to questions from groups of managers and
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree and eight (8) years' progressive
software systems programming experience at least five of which
should involve experience utilizing Java/JEE technologies. Master's
degree in a relevant/related field is a significant plus and is
- Strong knowledge of Java and a wide range of Java/J2EE/JEE
technologies such as JDBC, JNI, JSP/Servlets, JTA, JMS, JNDI, JMX,
JAAS, and others.
frameworks like ReactJS, Angular, BootStrap and JQuery
- Experience with using Spring framework technologies and
developing Webservices using SpringBoot
- Detailed knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and
- Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures,
concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded
- Hands on experience with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with SQL tuning of application queries developed for
- Experience with building & consuming REST and SOAP based Web
- Experience in Agile environment is required
- Knowledge of caching technologies and event driven
- Experience with advanced XML technologies and API's such as
XSD, XSLT, (XQuery, and XPath desired).
- In-depth knowledge of infrastructure and application
- Knowledge of large enterprise with a significantly distributed
- Knowledge of process stabilization, performance analysis, code
optimization and testing of web application and data-engineering
- Knowledge of health care claims and health insurance industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and
- Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with
strict attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and
work well under pressure
- Ability to work at the highest technical level on all phases of
software systems programming applications
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
- Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks
based on business impact
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers and clients
- Ability to evaluate production situations and current
information to determine the appropriate course of action and
- Ability to mentor less experienced team members.
- Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to
job responsibilities, including MS Office and software development
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all
applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more
information on your EEO rights under the law, please [ Link Removed
Keywords: MultiPlan Inc., Rockville , Full-Stack Developer, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!