Company: Latitude, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As Business Intelligence Analyst, you will have a high degree of
ownership and responsibility to inform some of the companys biggest
decisions. You will be a change agent who is passionate about data,
analytics, and communicating insights to bring hidden narratives
and ideas to life.
You will mine and analyze data from our platform (including user
interactions, search habits, product usage, marketplace, and
transaction data), customer attributes, and marketing campaigns,
and use our BI system to build dashboards, conduct analyses, and
summarize insights to drive decisions. Your work will span the
organization, working with teams such as Marketing, Customer
Success, Sales, and Product Management. Success in this role will
come from being a creative, highly quantitative, and
details-obsessed person who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative
- Acquire, compile, and use data from a variety of sources to
influence strategy and inform decisions across the company.
- Lead analytics for the Marketing team through reporting,
dashboards, and statistical analyses, and capture insights from
marketing campaign data.
- Support Sales and Customer Success by studying product usage
patterns, proactively identifying customers who may be
under-utilizing products or functionality, and identifying new
- Support Product Management team by collecting and analyzing
data on user behavior to uncover value drivers and recommend
product improvement opportunities.
- Help define metrics/KPIs for new product features and build
automated dashboards that can display those KPIs for internal
- Steer the functionality of our data and analytics product.
- Help ideate and analyze A/B testing experiments to increase
efficiency with marketing campaigns and improve user experience
within our products
- Go beyond the data and analysis to propose concrete business
decisions and next steps, and coordinate this across departments
with strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to portray
complicated subjects to a variety of audiences.
Core Requirements / Capabilities
- Powerful SQL skills. Much of the data on our platform is
accessible in our SQL environment.
- Data exploration skills. You will need to be able create
your own data sets, run queries, and look for insights within very
different types of data.
- Ability to build automated dashboards. Delivering key
metrics is core to this role, along with the ability to learn a
business intelligence platform and work within it.
- Strong communication skills. Communicating your insights
to teams across the company the key deliverable of this role.
- Basic business acumen. Understanding the bigger picture
is critical to asking the right questions before an analysis and
providing insights afterwards.
- High degree of ownership, initiative, and independence.
You will have freedom to explore and run with the ball in this role
and will often be asked to independently execute on projects.
- 2+ years in an analytical role. Having prior experience
within marketing or business intelligence will greatly accelerate
your success in this role.
- Bachelors Degree. Preferably in a quantitative field,
with track record of high achievement.
- Data visualization skills. Experience with Sisense,
Power BI, Tableau, Looker, or similar visualization tools, and the
ability to transform the results of SQL queries into results that
non-technical people can understand.
- Data manipulation skills using Python/R. We will have
some projects that SQL/Excel cant handle.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Rockville , Intelligence Analyst, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!