Company: Qualifacts Systems, Inc. and Credible Behavioral H
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Qualifacts and Credible, two leading providers of Electronic
Health Records (EHR) and related technology to behavioral health
and human services agencies, merged in August 2020. The new entity
combines and brings to market the decades of experience each
company achieved individually, and is laser-focused on helping
agency partners improve clinical outcomes, enhance operations, and
create healthier communities. The company is offering, enhancing,
and fully supporting both EHR platforms - CareLogic and Credible -
while collaborating to build an even brighter future for partner
agencies and their clients.If you are interested in combining a
mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented
culture, please apply today!Overall Responsibility for the Training
- As a professional trainer you are, of course, open to
- You will utilize your professional presentation skills and
passion to create an engaging and compelling learning experience,
whether live or recorded, for any internal or external
- It is imperative that you have the interpersonal skills to
become a trusted partner and resource to internal and external
- You must be able to work across organizations to develop long
lasting relationships with your internal Partners.
- You utilize the bleeding-edge tools we provide you to provide
solutions to multiple learning styles.
- You are willing and able to deliver technical content in an
engaging and accessible way; you leverage your training and
cooperative work skills, to collaborate with CareLogic platform
trainers to design, develop and deliver cross-platform trainings to
the full CareLogic and Credible Partner base.
- You are driven to constantly master new topics and are open to
- You are goal-driven and are not afraid of success.Success
Defined for the Training Specialist
- Work collaboratively with department, subject-matter experts,
and the Product Training Manager to design, develop, evaluate, and
implement effective learning solutions that are role- and
- Translate your ongoing software learning and your Partner
training interactions to the identification of Partner learning
needs and participate in the design, development, and delivery of
monthly webinar series for Partners.
- Effectively incorporate new methods of learning, instructional
techniques, and instructional technologies to develop new,
exciting, and compelling learning solutions.
- Continually improve your presentation skillsets and provide
- Continually drive yourself to learn and deliver new subjects to
internal and external Partners.
- Meet deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with
multiple assignments occurring simultaneously.
- Work closely with our Implementation Partners to identify the
training needs of new Credible Partners and develop a comprehensive
Playbook that identifies key stakeholders; communities and roles to
be trained by location; training durations by course; Credible
software configuration details and best practice process
alterations so they are captured in our training; and any details
required to assure a successful go-live.
- Work closely with the Instructional Designers to design quizzes
and meaningful interactive activities to increase learning and
- Work with assigned staff, SME, and others to ensure draft and
final versions of courses are managed effectively and uploaded into
- Coordinate the feedback process with SME and the Learning and
Development team to allow utilization of feedback to be integrated
into the final version of courses.
- Proof courses as needed and keep up to date with software
- Define timely project schedules and manage multiple projects
- Participate in team brainstorming and strategy meetings to help
define new courses, goals, and directions for team's ongoing course
- Keep up to date on e-learning tools, trends, and ideas.
- Additional duties as assigned.Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience facilitating adult learning, preferably
leading and training Enterprise-class software solutions to end
users, superusers, and administrators.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Instructional Design,
English, Educational Technology).
- Knowledge and experience in Enterprise-level SaaS software
- Background in behavioral health and/or IT a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key instructional design concepts,
practices, and learning principles.
- Skilled in developing instructor-led, web-based, and blended
- Experience developing course content in a variety of
- Ability to produce clearly written learning materials and
articulate key concepts in a clear manner.
- Knowledge/experience with Learning Management Systems
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to consult with Management and lead Subject Matter
- Ability to work independently with little oversight once the
work is assigned.
- Ability to use computers and software at a proficient
level.PM21Qualifacts+Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability,
military status, national origin or any other characteristic
protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Keywords: Qualifacts Systems, Inc. and Credible Behavioral H, Rockville , Training Specialist, Other , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!