Nurse Practitioner position available for a well-established
treatment center in Eastern Maryland. Make a difference in people’s
lives by helping community-based and supported addict and alcohol
recovery patients. Will consider new grads with psychiatric
certification. Position is based closed to Baltimore, Washington,
DC and a drive to Philadelphia.
Job Description Nurse Practitioner will spend their days
conducting exams & evaluations, therapy and medication treatment.
Must be comfortable working autonomously, alongside an experienced
Psychiatrist that loves to share and teach new and experienced
practitioners. Work alongside a team of Psychiatrists, fulltime PA
and RN’s. Come work with an incredible group of people and enjoy a
generous salary and full benefits!
Abundance of amenities, including:
· Paid exceptional healthcare, dental and vision plans
· Retirement plan
· Paid time off, vacation, holiday and CME
· Six figure income for experienced practitioners
· CME reimbursement
· Four weeks paid time off & 8 paid holidays
· Psychiatric Certification NP
· Eligible for MD Licensure
· Graduate from an accredited program
· Ability to work Monday-Friday, some evening coverage