SCI is a Maryland-based small-business federal contracting firm
with a focus on helping government agencies implement their most
critical IT initiatives. Founded in 1997, SCI employs over 100
professionals. We have a deep commitment to ensuring quality and
customer satisfaction with a mature corporate infrastructure,
strong management and quality practices. SCI is headquartered in
Vienna VA, and has office locations in Rockville MD, Vienna VA, and
Alexandria VA. SCI is a SEI/CMMI ML 3 and ISO 9001:2015 registered
company. We offer excellent benefits and salary packages including
Paid Time-Off, 401K, medical/dental/short-term & long-term
disability insurance for all full time employees.
Position: Sr. Java Developer for the Federal Client in
· Strong J2EE application full life cycle development experience
including specifying, building and deploying on Application servers
and Web Services applications.
· Strong relational Data Base knowledge/experiences such as
Oracle database. Demonstrated experiences in understanding and
writing complex queries, stored procedures, best practices in
programming for relational databases.
· Must have extensive experience programming in Java, J2EE/JAPX,
Java Script, PL/SQL, SQL, XML/DTD/XSLT; Git, Jira, Grails,
· Linux/Unix and Oracle environment
· Excellent verbal communication. Good writing skills such as
writing systems or application documentation, etc.
· Good team player and is willing to work with domain people
(non-IT people) as well as developers and team leader.
· Expertise with minimum of 8 years Programming experience in
· Experience with tools such as Eclipse, Visio, Toad, SVN
BS in Computer Science or related field; Advance degree