Manual Tester w/ Top Secret
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Description The Leidos Innovations Center has a current opening
for a TS Cleared Manual Test Engineer supporting our client's
mission to centralize and standardize Tasking, Collection,
Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) of Open Source
Intelligence (OSINT) across the DoD and IC enterprise. We're hiring
now for this exciting new Task Order that will commence in
September 2023. Leidos has an exciting opening for you as our next
Manual Test Engineer supporting DIA-NMEC under our 10-year DOMEX
Technology Platform (DTP) contract. Have impact as part of a
mission focused, solutions oriented, and adaptive team that values
innovation, collaboration, and professional development. You will
play a key role with the testing and deployment of software for the
DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P). The DOMEX Data Discovery
Platform (D3P) program is a next generation machine learning
pipeline platform providing cutting edge data enrichment, triage,
and analytics capabilities to Defense and Intelligence Community
members. While the work is primarily conducted on-site at our
client location in Bethesda, MD, we offer a flexible schedule and,
occasionally, some tasks may be performed remotely. Percentage of
remote work will vary based on client requirements/deliverables. As
a valued member of the team, you will work closely with fellow Test
Engineers, User Services, Software Engineers, Systems Engineers,
and Architects and will support key tasks such as:
- Design test strategies, test plans, and test cases from
requirements, design documents and specifications for testing
across different platforms and with an emphasis on manual
- Estimate test case writing and execution effort and keeping
track of own progress.
- Test case authoring and holding test case reviews with
- Execution of test cases including functional, smoke,
regression, and integration tests.
- Reporting, tracking, validating, and closing defects.
- Recording test results and reporting them.
- Participation in daily scrum meetings.
- Participate in system design sessions to provide input on
testability of new features.
- Support our processes by keeping track and gathering metrics on
all testing activities.
- Participate in all phases of risk management assessments and
software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user
requirements, test design and test tools selection.
- Using metrics in quantitative project management concept to
identify areas for improvement.
- Providing innovative solutions for more efficient testing
strategy. You bring enthusiasm and initiative while having the
ability to work well with people from different disciplines with
varying degrees of technical experience and meet the following
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or
related field or equivalent experience with 8+ years in software
development, release management, or operations management or
- Must have an active TS security clearance with the ability to
obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Polygraph security
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle and
Agile-Scrum development methodology
- Experience with API and endpoint testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration pipeline
- Experience in drafting test plans and test cases
- Experience in using test management tools
- Experience with use of tools such as Atlassian Jira and
- Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional
planning, coordination, and task execution situations involving the
full spectrum of system integration activities.
- Ability to work well/collaborate with people from many
different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
as well as working within a team environment; Experience and
ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both
verbally and in writing You will wow us even more if you have some
of these: --- Experience with big data applications--- Technical
degree and/or certifications--- Experience with Elastic Search and
experience with writing and executing backend tests using Kibana---
Scaled Agile Framework certification (SAFe Agilist or other)---
Familiarity with GitFlow development model Pay Range: Pay Range
$84,500.00 - $152,750.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Rockville , Manual Tester w/ Top Secret, IT / Software / Systems , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!