System Administrator (Hybrid Remote)
Company: Bowman Williams
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Location: -Rockville, MD / Salary: -$75,000 - $85,000 System
Administrator (Hybrid Remote) System Administrator (Hybrid
Remote):We are a premier managed I.T. services and computer support
provider for small to medium-sized businesses. As a leader in the
industry we are experiencing growth and we are in need of a System
Administrator (Hybrid Remote) to help us meet our company and
customer goals. If you are looking for a career and not just
another job, please consider a career opportunity with us. We have
a most excellent work environment that is high paced, fun and
engaging. You'll be working with an incredible and collaborative
team and find there is plenty of room for growth.The System
Administrator (Hybrid Remote) will work from home 3 days per week
and in office the other 2. The System Administrator (Hybrid Remote)
must show a successful track record of supporting multiple
businesses concurrently, establishing and maintaining networks,
servers, & systems by implementing, proactively managing, and
troubleshooting.System Administrator (Hybrid Remote) Technologies
used day to day:
- Windows Server (Active Directory, file/print sharing, DNS,
- Networking (Connectivity issues, VPN, WiFi, TCP/IP)
- Desktop Support (Everything you can and cannot think of)
- Backup issues (Veeam, ShadowProtect, Datto)System Administrator
(Hybrid Remote) Primary duties:
- Provide Tier II services to manage all network servers and
other network components including installation, configuration, and
maintenance in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoots and resolves client network and application
issues in accordance with our Managed Service Plans (MSP).
- Resolve escalated tickets
- Develops and maintains network security procedures.
- Adds, removes, and changes authorities for network users
- Resolves problems reported by end users for local and wide area
networks, personal computers, networking equipment (switches,
routers, etc.) and provides answers to complex questions related to
- Maintains documentation of the network, infrastructure, and
- Provides quality customer service to all clients in a timely
and professional manner (in person, by telephone by remote desktop
or via e-mail).
- On-site visits required for monthly maintenance, IT related
issues, and new setups/installations.
- Company paid Health benefits
- 401k (we match up to 3%)
- $200/yr available for personal improvement (i.e. exercise
equipment, gym membership) Opportunity Location Proposed Salary
$75,000 - $85,000Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing
firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers.
Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in
America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance
their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.
Keywords: Bowman Williams, Rockville , System Administrator (Hybrid Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!