Senior Salesforce Developer
Posted on: November 18, 2022
is a fast-growing multinational information technology services
company, and we are seeking a Salesforce Developer to join the team
remotely or at our Headquarters in Rockville, MD.This position will
include developing custom applications, integrating various IT
systems, and working on Salesforce implementation
- Research, design, implement and manage Salesforce
- Identify and follow best practices for co-development
environments including the use of code versioning, sharing, and
management technologies and practices,
- Produce accurate, consistent comments and documentation (e.g.
Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket),
- Understand and follow agile methodologies including scrum-based
development and project lifecycles,
- Adherence to quality assurance protocols including manual
testing, peer/self-review, creation of exhaustive test cases, and
proper documentation for handoff to BA/QA,
- Confer with project managers, lead developers, and business
analysts to obtain relevant project requirements and
- Maintain and enhance the required skills and expertise for best
practices in current technologies (Keep up to date with changes to
the platforms/technologies you are using),
- Identify areas for improvement in existing programs and
subsequently develop those modifications,
- Owning tasks from start to finish - Take the initiative to see
tickets to completion.Our Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are
today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our
customers with their mission-driven purpose.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships.
Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are thoughtful and empathetic in the way we operate,
communicate, and collaborate.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions.
Customer-centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our
clients and advocating for their needs.
- Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay
nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to
feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and
incorporate best practicesRequired:
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- fS may consider years of experience in a Salesforce development
role however a Salesforce Certification will be required within 90
days of joiningExperience in Salesforce development:
- Lightning Development
- Salesforce DX
- Computer Science degree from a 4-year institution in
information technology or related programs.
- Alternatively, fusionSpan will consider extensive project work
in the relevant technologies in lieu of a 4-year degree.What We
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan - 100% covered for
- Long/Short-term disability insurance - 100% covered for
- Life and AD&D insurance - 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 17 days of paid vacation - increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leaveThe position is 100%
remote.fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a
highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands
under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach
to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide
even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific
region.Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge .Culture
of CaringWe aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our
clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on
interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide
the best experience for their members. But we also want to make
sure that our team experiences personal growth in their
careers.fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: fusionSpan, Rockville , Senior Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!