Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Would you like to work for the elite, small R&D branch of a
leading robotics and consumer electronics company?
* The reason this position exists is to contribute technical
insights and code to myriad innovation teams to develop new
cutting-edge products and to refine ones that have already won
Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Awards.
You'll quickly become an integral part of this innovative R&D
team whose founders sold their first company for $300M... and
they've been growing leaps and bounds ever since.
* Help define and build out embedded SW.
* Develop state-of-the-art software for Smart TVs, robotics, 3D
audio headsets, Augmented Reality products, Personal Computers, and
other smart devices.
* Create APIs and contribute to a variety of engaging assignments
with a focus on the lower layers of software.
* Most projects are bare metal, but some use an RTOS.
* Architect, design and prototype scalable IoT embedded
* Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, or Applied Mathematics
* Experience with embedded microcontrollers, real-time embedded
software and firmware platforms
* Device driver design and implementation
* Willing to work in a hybrid work environment (in the office three
days a week with the option to work from home on Fridays and
* Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
* U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder or other work authorization
that does not require employer sponsorship
Keywords: NerdUp!, Rockville , Senior Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!