Sr Fullstack Developer
Company: Alpha Omega Integration LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Alpha Omega Integration, LLC., a Virginia Business Best Places
to work for 2, along with recognition such as the Virginia Chamber
of Commerce Fantastic 50, Inc. 5000 #143, Washington Technology
Fast 50 #11, and the Vanguard Top Service Company Award is actively
seeking passionate leaders to join our team, support our nation's
government agencies, and make a difference!Why Us?We foster a
culture that values hard work and integrity. We are constantly
awarding those who are self-starters, trustworthy, and have a good
work ethic. If you like working with the latest in IT solutions and
are looking to join an organization that is consistently voted one
of the best in which to work, then check out your next career
opportunity below!We are actively seeking team members who enjoy
meeting challenges with a smile. We offer a fast-paced, growing
environment that takes care of the overall development of our
employees. Alpha Omega has an exciting opportunity for you to be
part of a team where you'll have the opportunity to make a
difference.Full Stack Engineer, Rockville, MDAlpha Omega is seeking
a Full Stack Engineer who has an interest in developing systems,
software, and processes that will enhance how government agencies
and departments work together. The selected candidate will, at a
minimum, fulfill the responsibilities listed in the
Responsibilities section.Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform application development and support
- Understand and apply development design patterns.
- Understand and apply design methodologies including
Object-Oriented Design and Analysis and Domain-Driven Design.
- Understand and leverage common architectural styles and
patterns (SOA, Microservice, Layered, Clean, Event Sourcing, CQRS,
- Understand and apply quality techniques and practices
(automated unit testing, Test Driven Design/Development, java
performance analysis, continuous integration).
- Problem and modification identification, classification, and
- Design and development of Restful APIs.
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation and
- Provide support for critical production issues.
- Be part of the Agile/Scrum cross-functional team and bring your
own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to
accomplish team goals.Required qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
in an associated discipline or an equivalent combination of
education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills
- 5 years of software experience, both front and back end
- Java 8+, Hibernate, Maven, relational databases (Oracle,
PostgreSQL, etc.), REST Services, Spring Boot.
- Experience with AWS platform services, and application/service
deployment in AWS.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Demonstrates critical thinking to problem-solving.
- Demonstrates teamwork.
- Self-motivated, ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust
- Knowledge of user-centric design.
- Experience in an environment where Data analytics and machine
learning is part of the enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of maintaining security continuous monitoring.
- Knowledge of DevOpsAlpha Omega Integration, LLC (AOI) is
committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive
work environment. In order to provide equal employment and
advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions
at AOI will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. AOI
does not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, IWDs,
Veteran Status or any other characteristic protected by law
(referred to as "protected status." - provided by Dice
Keywords: Alpha Omega Integration LLC, Rockville , Sr Fullstack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!