Senior Java developer
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Multiple Java Developers needed for a rapidly growing 500 person
This Jobot Job is hosted by Ryan Sullivan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $80,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a rapidly growing, 500 person bio-tech company located in
Maryland. Because of a rapid increase in product development and
commercial sales, we plan to hire 10+ software engineers over the
next 6 months. The ideal candidate should have experience with
Java/J2EE and have full-stack experience.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 10% Bonus
- 4% Match on the 401K
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Excellent Healthcare and generous PTO
- Pet insurance
- Innovative culture
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company contribution to fitness club membership
- The technology stack is Java/J2EE, HTML, Angular, RESTful
Services, and AWS on the Backend
- The position will be a highly visible role reporting into the
Director of Software Development
- The candidate will be responsible for designing and developing
complex products and internal systems in the Bio-tech / Bio-Pharma
- Roles are primarily remote, but the ability to go into the
office one day per week would be highly preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Rockville , Senior Java developer, IT / Software / Systems , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!