Build Review Tester
Company: TestPros, Inc.
Posted on: February 20, 2021
TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988
to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services
to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local
Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management,
Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber
Security, NIST SP 800-171 Assessment and Compliance, Computer
Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation,
Section 508 and WCAG Accessibility Assessment, Localization
Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V),
Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development
(R&D) services. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TestPros delivers innovative independent IT assessment solutions to
critical challenges facing the nation and the world. We support the
U.S. Federal Government and Commercial clients within the
continental USA. TestPros is dedicated to making lives better,
safer and more secure.
TestPros is looking to fill a Build Review Tester position on a
federal contract located in Rockville, MD. The ideal candidate will
have a deep understanding of the .Net framework as well as
expertise in .NET programming languages like C#.NET and VB.NET.
Candidate must also have a vast knowledge of manual and automated
testing tools, preferably including Ranorex.
As a Build Review Tester, you will leverage your expertise,
experience and passion to ensure we uphold the highest levels of
quality and excellence for our clients. At least 7 years of
experience is required and a certification in Ranorex is highly
Citizenship: U.S. citizenship
Location: Rockville, MD
Clearance: None required
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Experience with Web application systems, preferably including
Microsoft .NET webforms.
- Expertise in code review of Microsoft .NET Webforms with both
VB.net and C#.NET code behind.
- Knowledge of Telerik controls.
- Development of automated test scripts and plans for web-based
- Management of large collections of automated test scripts and
- Experience in manual testing, including tool-assisted manual
- Experience in automated testing, preferably including
- Experience in creating, enhancing, and executing test
automation scripts using Ranorex.
- Preparation and management of test result reports.
- Coordination of efforts with a testing team.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or
- 7+ years of relevant automation/quality assurance
- Experience utilizing Agile, Continuous Integration/Continuous
Delivery (CICD) and DevOps methodologies.
- Knowledge of the .Net framework, which consists of developer
tools, programming languages, and libraries to build desktop and
- Expertise in .NET programming languages like C#.NET and
- Experience with Ranorex Studio and Ranorex Webtest automated
- Experience with Azure Cloud infrastructure, .NET, Morpheus,
Jira, Power BI, Tableau, Python, etc.
- Ranorex Certified Professional is highly preferred.
- Must be able to obtain an NRC IT-I level access clearance
- Expert level FISMA knowledge and thorough understanding of
related web-based application system architecture elements.
- Possession of one of these (or other relevant)
- ISTQB Agile Tester Foundation Level Extension
- Certified Agile Tester by QA
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification by ICAgile
- Certified Scrum Master by Scrum Alliance
TestPros offers a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision
insurance, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k)
retirement plan with company match, opportunities for professional
growth, cell phone discounts, and much more! All benefits are per
TestPros current policies and are subject to change without notice.
Benefits are available to full-time employees.
TestPros, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TestPros, Inc., Rockville , Build Review Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!