Sr. Quality Assurance Software Engineer
Company: Credible Behavioral Health, Inc.
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Quality Assurance Software Engineer
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health
Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an
Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health
market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing
Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based
team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our
success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral
Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are
interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast
paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Overall Responsibility for Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Developing and executing comprehensive test plans
- Performing test cases to verify functionality, data integrity,
security, and overall usability.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while
valuing Credible's mission and culture.
Success Defined for Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Work closely with Software Developers and other QA Engineers to
deliver the high quality products in a timely and cost-effective
- Successfully test Credible's web-based enterprise software
solution, including but not limited to manual functional testing,
systems integration testing, user acceptance testing, performance
testing, browser compatibility, and security testing.
Initial Key Drivers for Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Learn and master Credible's Software including:
- Create, maintain, and execute comprehensive test plans and test
cases against our hardware and software platforms based on an
analysis of the requirements, user stories, use cases, and
technical design specifications.
- Ensure coverage of the software requirements through
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project
scope or delivery dates.
- Accurately execute assigned test specifications and document
- Provide best estimate of test efforts.
- Analyze and communicate test results in a professional
- Successfully monitor and track bug resolutions efforts in a
- Assist with the development of automated testing.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on
functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential
- Manage the life-cycle of a defect and participate in defect
- Provide useful assistance to others that are assigned to
- Provide comprehensive and constructive feedback and
recommendations to developers on software usability and
- Proactively review requirements with developers and other QA
engineers for consistency and accuracy.
- Participate in the use of established test processes and
- Work with other departmental staff to achieve QA team
- Thorough and accurate time tracking.
- Additional software functionality and services as they are
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience testing web and mobile applications, web services
and desktop-based systems.
- Experience with all phases of software testing (Functional,
Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, and Release
- Waterfall or Agile and Scrum methodology experience.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work
with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle
multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to independently drive processes.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with requirements reviews with product analysts,
developers, QA Engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Experience with finding the root cause of defects in a complex
- In-depth knowledge of test planning, test case creation and
test case execution.
- Solid experience with software technologies including: .NET,
C#, HTML and XML.
- Solid experience with MS SQL databases and MS SQL
- Knowledge of Coded UI a plus.
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- We will not sponsor applicants for work visas
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national
origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state,
or applicable local law.
Keywords: Credible Behavioral Health, Inc., Rockville , Sr. Quality Assurance Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!