Director Of Talent Acquisition & HR
Company: Gilder Search Group
Posted on: September 17, 2022
About Turning Point Global Solutions ()Turning Point Global
Solutions a fast growing system integration, information technology
services company that caters to federal, state, and local
government and commercial clients. We specialize in full lifecycle
system integration and software engineering services involving
digital transformation and A I- robotic process automation solution
engineering in HealthCare and Telecom business verticals. Our
services include software development, software integration,
business process outsourcing, and professional services.
TurningPoint processes are independently appraised at CMMI Maturity
Level 5 for Development.Our Mission is to provide our full suite of
mission critical solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner by
utilizing our strong software engineering conforming to CMMI ML 5
standards.Our Values are based upon customer success and building
longevity with our clients through our longstanding reputation of
predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that
delivers meaningful results.TurningPoint provides excellent career
opportunities and offers a very competitive compensation and
benefits package. Turning Point fosters an environment that is
diverse and that encourages teamwork, creativity, and recognition.
TurningPoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.All
qualified applicants are considered for employment without any
discrimination due to their race, gender, religion, age, marital
status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any
other characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local law.
This policy extends to all aspects of employment with TurningPoint,
including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring decisions,
assignment, advancement, compensation, benefits, retention, and
termination.If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company,
make a major difference within the organization, and thrive working
in a fast-paced environment, then this opportunity may be for
you.Job Title: Director Of Talent Acquisition& HRTurning Point
Global solution is searching for an experienced Director of Talent
Acquisition and HRthat will be the driver behind our continued
growth and success.Responsibilities:In this role you will,
- Work with Vice Presidents/ Department Heads and Project
Managers to assess staffing needs and skills requirements to meet
their respective project objectives successfully.
- Be responsible for Delivery Team staffing. You will also be
responsible for identifying the winning team (both, internal staff
and new contingent hire) as part of the Capture & BD team.
- Develop a recruitment strategy to fill the job openings.
- Recruit and onboard qualified candidates.
- Proactively share market and competitive intelligence to inform
talent, business, and organizational design decisions.
- Network and build a talent pipeline with industry leaders,
assess them, and ultimately attract the highest skilled and
credentialed professionals to join TurningPoint.
- Be the primary negotiator and closer with selected candidates
and conduct thorough reference checks on all finalist
- Be responsible for creating a diversity sourcing strategy for
the designated business groups; this includes building strong
external partnerships with diverse associations.
- Screen, evaluate, and qualify candidates, including conducting
in-depth interviews to develop a deep understanding of candidate
qualifications and competencies.
- Work with outside recruiting agencies and staffing companies,
as appropriate, to ensure that TurningPoint can attract the
necessary talent for today and tomorrow.
- Provide substantive and competency-based feedback to all
unsuccessful candidates. Ensure an exceptional hiring manager and
- Maintain an understanding of innovative recruitment tools,
technologies, and best practices.
- Ensure consistency in how we market and position TurningPoint,
working to evolve our online and visual standards for advertisement
and communications in support of establishing the company as a
- As part of HR responsibilities:
- Onboarding new staff and addressing their requirements/concerns
- Initiating and managing annual performance appraisals using
TurningPoint internal system.
- Work with the CEO in
- developing a competitive compensation plan across various job
- developing/implementing a career plan to recruit and retain the
- Updating and maintaining Employment Manual, Employment
Agreement, and other documents
- Work with the immigration attorney's office in filing
immigration and work visa-related documents
- Prepare and file annual EEOC documents
- Offboarding staff, documenting lessons learned
- Negotiating and finalizing annual benefits policy renewals
- Any other HR functions not listed above.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 7 years of direct, relevant, and recent experience
recruiting mid-level managers and executives, retained search
firms, agencies, or corporations is a plus.
- Experience in both a corporate environment and a search firm
- Demonstrated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability
to negotiate and consult on compensation packages required.
- Exceptional assessment and interviewing skills and a strong
command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and
- Track record of flawless execution and a solid ability to
multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, high-demand
environment with tight deliverables
- Superb organizational and follow-up skills; ability to
prioritize and process a high volume of work for multiple team
members while maintaining the highest quality.
- Ability to work successfully in an environment with high
visibility and the ability to manage complex and sensitive
- Experience working with executives and teams
- Sound judgment and discretion
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, and
knowledge of web-based candidate tracking system management and
Keywords: Gilder Search Group, Rockville , Director Of Talent Acquisition & HR, Human Resources , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!