Company: Charles E. Smith Life Communities
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Are you interested in working for a mission driven organization?
Are you interested in working for an organization that continues to
grow and is dedicated to providing top quality services to its
customers? If you are seeking a role that offers you the
opportunity to serve as a leader throughout the organization while
allowing you to grow personally and professionally, consider a
career at Charles E. Smith Life Communities. Charles E. Smith Life
Communities (CESLC), Maryland's largest provider of long-term care,
independent living, and assisted living services is searching for
proven self-starting Cook to join our team. - The ideal candidate's
will provide direct cooking, and baking for residents, visitors and
staff with the highest degree of quality care and customer service
at all times, according to Kosher traditions. Our Best in Class
Total Rewards package includes market leading compensation and
benefits, including affordable, high quality health coverage
through Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield. Why choose Charles E.
Smith Life Communities?
- Experience Matters - Competitive hourly rate based on years of
- Employer of Choice - Variety of schedules and shifts available
including Full-time, Part-time, and PRN
- Work/Life Balance - Earn up to 21 days off per year, with the
ability to Cash-in or Carryover time annually.
- Various scholarships and tuition reimbursement Job
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Prepare meals during our dining hours according to Kosher
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and
sanitized at the end of your shift We are committed to providing a
healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff
Keywords: Charles E. Smith Life Communities, Rockville , Cook 1, Hospitality & Tourism , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!