Clinical SAS Programmer
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Review protocols for CDISC conformance.
- Review Case Report Forms and eCRFs with CDISC CDASH and SDTM
- Write and manage SAS code for mapping clinical data to SDTM
data structures in conformance with Emmes' SDTM Implementation
Guide, project standards, and the study protocol.
- Create DEFINE specifications for mapping of SDTM and ADaM
- Review and QC submission ready SDTM datasets, define.xml, and
supporting documentation, as appropriate.
- Provide CDISC training and serve as a subject matter support to
- Maintain and coordinate CDISC standards efforts, ensure maximum
reuse of applied standards, involvement in ongoing process
improvement efforts and working with teams to provide technical and
- Stay current with the evolution of all CDISC standards and be
involved in creation and maintenance of process
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, scientific discipline preferred with 5+years
of experience in the production CDISC-compliant data structures
including SDTM and ADaM required.
- SAS Certified Base Programmer certification required.
- Experience with development, documentation, and testing of
analysis data and programming code to meet regulatory and company
- Good organizational and communication skills, the ability to
work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Rockville , Clinical SAS Programmer, Healthcare , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...