Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Does being kind and compassionate come naturally to you?
Do you thrive on the ability to help others and make a difference
in the lives of others?If this sounds like you, then Brightview
Senior Living is for you!
What you will get to do as a Certified Nursing Assistant at
Use your compassion to provide warm, engaging personal care
services, support and companionship.
- Engage and assist residents with activities of daily living
- Look for changes in residents' day and personal care needs to
update their personal Resident Care Plan.
- Encourage resident participation in community programs and
activities.Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You're certified as a Nursing Assistant or Medication
Technician (Med Tech).What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Nurse, Nursing, Caregiver, Aide
We are honored that Brightview Senior Living has been recognized as
one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For in
2021!!We're in the top 100 across all industries, and all companies
no matter how large or small...and we're the ONLY Senior Living
company on the prestigious list!
- We are as dedicated to you as you are to our residents. We
believe in putting people first.
- We offer a diverse workplace with on the job training and
growth opportunities for everyone.
- Our vibrant communities are a fun place to work!
- We embrace a genuine commitment to STARS - our core values of
Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success.Brightview
Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living
communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living
residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood
known as Wellspring Village. We currently operate over 40
communities in 8 states and continue to grow!We are proud to share,
through various efforts, that nearly all of our associates are
fully vaccinated reducing the spread of the virus that causes
COVID-19. To this end, we will require any new associate be
vaccinated in the proper timeframe and receive a booster if
required by state mandate. Vaccines are free with no out of pocket
expense to the associate and accommodations for medical and
religious exemptions will be reviewed.
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Rockville , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!