Public Health Program Associate (Entry Level)
Company: The Choice, Inc.
Posted on: June 19, 2022
The Choice, Inc. is seeking an entry level temporary-to-hire
Program Associate for our wonderful nonprofit client in public
health education. The organization provides financial assistance
and educational resources for invidiuals in need of medical
treatment. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals
entering the field of public health administration.Bilingual
Spanish/English skills would be a large plus!Program Associate Job
- Processing financial assistance program applications in the
Grants Management System
- Providing bi-lingual customer service support through phone and
- Researching issues and inquiries and providing strong follow up
to patients and partners
- Providing support to department projects, as needed.Program
- Associate's degree or higher. Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least one year of relevant experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish a large plus
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office.Candidates must be
based in the Washington DC-area and be able to commute to the
office in a hybrid capacity (a few days a week in the office). The
position will be regular business hours Monday-Friday. The office
is accessible to Red line Metro and also offers free parking.
Candidates must also be able to provide proof of vaccination for
Covid-19 as well as booster.
Keywords: The Choice, Inc., Rockville , Public Health Program Associate (Entry Level), Healthcare , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!