RN New Grads - Permanent Job Placement
Company: ADEX Medical Staffing
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Not sure where to begin your career? Or how to go about getting
there? ADEX Medical is seeking upcoming or newly graduated
Registered Nurses to join our career advancement program for
acute-care placement only. This is a permanent, full-time
assignment (NOT a Travel Assignment). Position Summary RN's will
administer patient care in a tertiary hospital where patients need
active treatment for an injury, episode of illness, a medical
condition, or post intervention with assessment. Responsibilities
and Essential Functions
- Assesses patient's needs and develops/revises an individualized
plan of care based on patient needs and responses. Evaluates the
patient's progress toward attaining expected outcomes.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care
appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her
assigned unit/ department.
- Serves as a role model for staff and supports the hospital and
nursing department's goals and strategies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span, assesses the data reflective of the
patient's status, and interprets the necessary information needed
to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her
- Documents patient care in a knowledgeable, skillful, and
consistent manner meeting all required and regulatory standards.
This includes but is not limited to patient assessment, education,
medication administration, treatments, and patient safety.
- Demonstrates competency in nursing skills and use of patient
care/unit equipment as defined by unit/department-specific
- Communicates appropriate information regarding patient
condition or unit concerns to other health care team members and/or
patient family members. ADEX provides the following benefits:
- Relocation Allowance & Travel/Housing Consultation &
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- 401K participation
- Licensure Endorsement to the state of assignment
- Compliance and credentialing processing
- Mentoring and Career guidance
- Weekly payroll, direct deposit Areas Include:
- Los Angeles - Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino
- Santa Cruz county and surrounding area
- Kansas City metro area
- Atlanta metro area
- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, PA
Keywords: ADEX Medical Staffing, Rockville , RN New Grads - Permanent Job Placement, Healthcare , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!