Physician / Perinatology / Maryland / Permanent / Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Role
Posted on: May 16, 2022
You will enjoy living and working in this Maryland city. It is
located in the Washington, D.C. area. This is in an upscale
neighborhood with excellent schools, exceptional dining, shopping,
swimming, bike paths, tennis clubs, and street festivals. It is a
great place to settle down or raise a family. Your CompHealth
consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks
that meet your expectations and match your training, experience,
and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are
one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United
States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a
CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your
CV to email@example.com.
- Great salary, employee stock purchase plan, and tuition
- Full benefits with health, life, vision, dental, disability
insurance, plus 401(k) with annual match
- Consultative practice with leadership opportunities
- Privileges at 10 area hospitals, collaborative relationship
with area academic institutions
- Office locations are outfitted with the latest GE ultrasound
- Seasoned and experienced administrative support
- Enjoy close proximity to Baltimore and D.C.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Rockville , Physician / Perinatology / Maryland / Permanent / Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician Role, Healthcare , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!