Medical Front Desk Receptionist Needed in Rockville-CB
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Ultimate Staffing is currently a Medical Front Desk Receptionist
in the Rockville, MD area for a well-known, award-winning
physician's practice.Candidates will:
- Schedule, confirm, and coordinate patient appointments.
- Prepare and print daily patient schedule and distributes to
appropriate personnel. -
- Mail patient appointment reminders and calls patient prior to
appointment to confirm.
- Prepare charge slips for patient appointments. -
- Collect co-pays, processes/closes credit card payments, and
records patient charges for billing office. -
- Update patient demographics and enters into computer
- Prepare request for release of medical records and collects
- Assist in the back office duties as needed.
- Type letters, reports, forms, correspondence, diagnostic test
results, patient histories and notes from machine dictation or
rough draft. -
- Assemble files for new patients according to procedure and
updates records and files for current patients. -
- Pull and prepare patient chart for appointments.Great
Candidates will have the following experience and skills:1 year's
experience (Additional education beyond high school may be
substituted for experience).
- Knowledge in medical terminology
- General knowledge of office practices, procedures, and
equipment; of business English, spelling, punctuation grammar and
- Skill in using a variety of office software applications, such
as word processing, spreadsheets, presentation packages, and
databases applications to produce documents.
- Skill in understanding and following oral and written
instructions and in communicating effectively both orally and in
- Skill in proofing office correspondence, forms, and other work
product for typographical errors, spelling, grammar, and
- Skill in performing basic arithmetic calculations.
- Skill in accurate alphabetical and numeric filing.This role is
Temporary to Permanent and will start ASAP. - The pay rate is
$18-$21/hour. - If you are interested apply ASAP!We are an equal
opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit.
Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without
regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
marital status, disability, or any other protected classification.
We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws,
including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for
Keywords: Ultimate, Rockville , Medical Front Desk Receptionist Needed in Rockville-CB, Healthcare , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!