Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
Company: Potomac Valley Rehabilitation and Healthcare Cente
Posted on: January 10, 2022
***$3000 Sign on Bonus for all shifts (Full-Time)Potomac Valley
Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is seeking full-time,
part-time, and PRN GNAs (Geriatric Nursing Assistants) . The ideal
candidates must be devoted and compassionate about their chosen
career and have an active certification. We are looking for GNAs
(Geriatric Nursing Assistants)who are dependable, self-motivated,
team player, flexible, with exceptional customer service. GNAs
(Geriatric Nursing Assistants) are the eyes and ears for our
Residents and play a very important role.Qualifications for a GNA
(Geriatric Nursing Assistant):
- High school diploma or GED.
- GNA or CNA license is required
- Long term care experience- preferred
- Sufficient experience in order to perform daily tasks with an
understanding of the duties involved.Skills of GNA (Geriatric
Nursing Assistant): All qualified applicants should possess the
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- Strong documentation skills
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our
careAs a Potomac Valley Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
employee, you will enjoy working in an environment that promotes
professional growth and development that offers competitive wages,
PTO, and insurance plans.
Keywords: Potomac Valley Rehabilitation and Healthcare Cente, Rockville , Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA), Healthcare , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!