Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: November 22, 2021
My biotech client is expanding and seeks an Immunology
leader. This hands-on manager will take on the following
- Lead discovery efforts from target nomination through pipeline
- Develop and execute experiments and analyze data for proof of
concept and mechanism of action studies.
- Manage a research team to understand the mechanisms of immune
disorders including: IBD, MS, diabetes, asthma, COPD, rheumatoid
arthritis, and other auto-immune disorders.
- Establish and lead cross-functional collaborations internally
and externally with industrial and academic partners.
- Actively contribute to the research community through
publications and conference presentations.
- Hire and manage staff members and foster a rigorous and dynamic
research environment within team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
- PhD with 3+ years in immunology or inflammation discipline with
industrial experience preferred.
- Experience with co-targeting desired.
- Tracked records of original contributions evidenced by high
profile first-author publications.
- Hands-on immunological skillsets, demonstrated expertise in
advanced flow cytometry, immune cell functional assays and in vivo
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to
adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Rockville , Immunology Leader, Healthcare , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!