Java Developer (Federal Health IT)
Company: Precise Software Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2021
This is a great opportunity to grow and advance your career at
the federal level.
Currently Remote, this position will be located in Rockville, MD
once the office reopens. Successful candidates must be able to
complete a Public Trust background check.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Work closely with business analysts, customer business, IT and
security stakeholders, identify and document business and technical
requirements, and system quality metrics including security,
usability, performance, scalability, availability, manageability,
- Work closely with Tech Lead and the development team
- Guide developers on design, coding and DevOps.
- Conduct market research, evaluate technologies and vendor
products, make recommendation that fit the needs of the customer in
the cost-effective way.
- Lead the implementation Proof-Of-Concept (POC) on key
- Produce architecture artifacts such as overall architecture
diagram, system component
- Work closely with the CTO and other technical leadership team
members, drive innovation and new capabilities in Precise.
- Designs on Java, webservices, enterprise service bus, security
- Deep understanding and working experience in software
development lifecycle and services delivery.
- Some solution architecture knowledge in UI, middleware,
database, security, infrastructure.
- Broad IT industry knowledge, deep expertise in one or more
technical areas: User experience, SOA, microservices, enterprise
service bus, database design, access and identity management, high
availability infrastructure, etc.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication and
customer service skills.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related
discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8+
years of professional experience; or 6+ years of professional
experience with a related Master's degree.
Precise Software Solutions, Inc., an SBA 8(a) program participant,
is an innovative small business with a proven record of success
delivering quality services and solutions to government
organizations. A CMMI Level 3 company, Precise serves as a trusted
advisor to senior technology executives and helps government
agencies enhance and expand their information technology
capabilities. Precise helps their customers capitalize on the
efficiencies offered by technological advancements and ensures the
integrity of their IT systems and programs so they can perform
their public mission more effectively. The company is known for
delivering agile and innovative solutions and specializes in
strategic consulting, system modernization and integration, digital
transformation and experience, infrastructure and cloud
implementation, and data management and analytics.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) & Health Savings Account
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Training and Development
- Two Innovation Days
- Employee Referral Program
- Annual Charity Donation Match
- Awards and Recognition
- Standing Desks
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Precise is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not
discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender
identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational
qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran
status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor
protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits
and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. The
company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Precise Software Solutions, Inc., Rockville , Java Developer (Federal Health IT), Healthcare , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!