Sales Executive- Employee Benefits, Government Contractor Solutions
Company: AssuredPartners Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2022
The Sales Executive is an experienced Producer that specializes in
employee benefits. The position will actively participate in the
AssuredPartners' GovCon vertical. -In this role, the Sales
Executive actively -solicits and sells insurance products and
services to existing and new clients; may maintain an existing book
of business; expands book of business; and enhances the public
image of the Agency. -Participate, coordinate, or run a team
specialized in selling insurance to government contractors.
The Ideal Candidate
- A true go-getter, you are able to take initiative and are a
highly motivated person to succeed.
- As a sales professional for AssuredPartners, you feel
comfortable and confident in your interpersonal skills and set high
ethical standards for yourself.
- You can "read the room" and have a high level of business
- Possess a working knowledge of the Service Contract Act and
Davis-Bacon Act employee benefits requirements
- Has prior experience working with government contractors.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and
Please note that the duties below can vary based on the workflow of
your local office.
- Prospect: involves sales on a regional and national level for
the GovCon vertical prospecting activities as an employee benefits
GovCon vertical employee benefits team member
- Prospect: involves using our Sales Tools to identify and cold
contact potential clients
- Prospect: involves using our GovCon vertical Sales Support
Tools to identify and cold contact potential federal government
service and construction contractor clients
- Act as a national GovCon vertical employee benefits leader as
part of the AP GovCon vertical team
- Cross-sell employee benefits to current AP property & casualty
and surety bond federal government service and construction
contractor clients on a regional and national level
- Work effectively within a team environment with the GovCon
vertical national team, as well as collaborative with other AP
verticals in prospecting and cross-selling activities
- Use Sales Tools to identify cross sell opportunities
- Follow up on leads
- Enter all contacts into our CRM
- Participate in activities that maintain and expand current book
- Stay current on license and education requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be 25% in this role.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university
and 1+ year related experience and/or training.
- Must hold appropriate and valid insurance group health licenses
and driver's license.
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative and creative with good
communications skills and strong sales skills.
- Must be competitive, persistent, and self-reliant, with high
energy and sales drive.
- Must have thorough understanding of insurance underwriting and
coverages, including rating procedures. - - -
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation
and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic
people who want to grow their career while helping businesses,
families and people thrive. - - -
We're proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker
in America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring
relationships that our employees build with our clients every
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that
matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most
importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
Keywords: AssuredPartners Inc., Rockville , Sales Executive- Employee Benefits, Government Contractor Solutions, Government & Protective Services , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!