Sales Executive- Employee Benefits, Government Contractor Solutions
Company: AssuredPartners Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Joining AssuredPartners offers you the opportunity to excel at
one of the fastest growing independent companies in the industry.
You will experience collaboration with a team that places value in
our collective vision and culture of community, respect, and trust.
While being encouraged to promote innovative ideas, you will be
provided the support to make those ideas a reality. As our company
continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our
current and future employees to learn and mentor with top
leadership for continued professional and personal development.
Additionally, you can count on excellent benefits, a comprehensive
PTO plan & floating holidays, uncapped career growth, and the best
people in the industry. You can learn more about our career paths
and support for DEI initiatives here:
-https://www.assuredpartners.com/Careers. Job Summary The Sales
Executive is an experienced Producer that specializes in employee
benefits. The position will actively participate in the
AssuredPartners' GovCon vertical. -In this role, the Sales
Executive actively -solicits and sells insurance products and
services to existing and new clients; may maintain an existing book
of business; expands book of business; and enhances the public
image of the Agency. -Participate, coordinate, or run a team
specialized in selling insurance to government contractors. The
- A true go-getter, you are able to take initiative and are a
highly motivated person to succeed.
- As a sales professional for AssuredPartners, you feel
comfortable and confident in your interpersonal skills and set high
ethical standards for yourself.
- You can "read the room" and have a high level of business
- Possess a working knowledge of the Service Contract Act and
Davis-Bacon Act employee benefits requirements
- Has prior experience working with government contractors. If
this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!
Responsibilities Essential Duties and Responsibilities Please note
that the duties below can vary based on the workflow of your local
- Prospect: involves sales on a regional and national level for
the GovCon vertical prospecting activities as an employee benefits
GovCon vertical employee benefits team member
- Prospect: involves using our Sales Tools to identify and cold
contact potential clients
- Prospect: involves using our GovCon vertical Sales Support
Tools to identify and cold contact potential federal government
service and construction contractor clients
- Act as a national GovCon vertical employee benefits leader as
part of the AP GovCon vertical team
- Cross-sell employee benefits to current AP property & casualty
and surety bond federal government service and construction
contractor clients on a regional and national level
- Work effectively within a team environment with the GovCon
vertical national team, as well as collaborative with other AP
verticals in prospecting and cross-selling activities
- Use Sales Tools to identify cross sell opportunities
- Follow up on leads
- Enter all contacts into our CRM
- Participate in activities that maintain and expand current book
- Stay current on license and education requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel is expected to be 25% in this role. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from a four-year college or university
and 1+ year related experience and/or training.
- Must hold appropriate and valid insurance group health licenses
and driver's license.
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative and creative with good
communications skills and strong sales skills.
- Must be competitive, persistent, and self-reliant, with high
energy and sales drive.
- Must have thorough understanding of insurance underwriting and
coverages, including rating procedures. EEOC Statement
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity, and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives, and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think
Keywords: AssuredPartners Inc., Rockville , Sales Executive- Employee Benefits, Government Contractor Solutions, Government & Protective Services , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!