Remote Account Manager
Posted on: November 19, 2023
If you are a go-getter with sales or account management experience
in the healthcare space and looking to work remote with the
opportunity to travel, this may be the perfect fit!
MCMC is seeking a new Account Executive to join the team. This
position will be 100% remote with travel Monday - Friday.
The Account Manager is responsible for the implementation, account
management, and revenue growth of sales programs. This position is
well versed in the company's products and services, maintains
awareness regarding industry standards and client expectations,
utilizes time efficiently and travels on an as needed basis. The
Account Manager thoroughly understands the daily operations in
order to articulate best practices, procedures, and guidelines and
demonstrates superior customer service and strives to meet and
exceed company's revenue objectives.
- Sets up new program sale accounts with all levels of our
company and puts together project plans that coincide with our
standard operating procedures
- Clearly understands and articulates all of our products and
- Manages successful relationships with assigned group of
- Supports the efforts with Sales Executive(s), Sr. Account
Manager(s), National Account Manager(s) and/or Senior Management
with account management of strategic accounts
- Identify any problems with assigned accounts and facilitate
- Maintains client relationships at the end user level by
coordinating services and customer service. Shares information with
other staff to improve and maximize customer satisfaction
- Attends all sales and/or marketing meetings as directed
- Continuously analyzes the market and competition and identifies
external threats and opportunities; Adapts sales strategy to
changing conditions Qualifications
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Previous sales or account management experience is
- Experience in group health, worker's compensation or a related
industry is highly preferred
- Knowledge of claims management relative to workers'
compensation, no-fault, liability, and disability is preferred
- Ability to articulate comprehensive product knowledge
- Exercises sound judgment and strong decision making
- Uses intuition and experience to effectively market the
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and willing to
promote a positive team -oriented environment
WHO WE ARE
MCMC completes over 100,000 reviews each year for more than 400
clients, including almost all of the nation's largest Health Plans,
PBMs, Disability Carriers, TPAs, UR companies, Self-Insured
Employers, Taft-Hartley Plans and Government Organizations.
MCMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and affords equal opportunity
to all qualified applicants for all positions without regard to
protected veteran status, qualified individuals with disabilities
and all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or any
other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer -
MCMC offers a fast-paced team atmosphere with competitive benefits
(medical, vision, dental), paid time off, and 401k.
Keywords: MCMC, Rockville , Remote Account Manager, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!