Project Manager (Marketing)
Company: Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Syms Strategic Group (SSG)is seeking a talentedProject Manager
(Marketing)Department: Veterans Affairs (VA)Location: Virginia,
Maryland or DC area. Type:Full TimeMin.
Experience:ExperiencedSecurity Clearance Level:Public Trust
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!Essential Duties
and ResponsibilitiesProject ManagerCritical note: This is NOT an IT
Project Manager Position. IT centric PM's will not be
considered.The Project Managershould be an experienced project
management professional that is able to manage a multidisciplinary
team of graphic designers and technical writers, amongst
- Develop a project plan that outlines the overall strategic
approach to the requested work, addressing (1) deliverables and
deadlines, (2) resources needed, (3) roles and responsibilities,
(4) monthly progress reports, and (5) weekly teleconferences.
- Whenever requested, make adjustments to the proposed project
plan based on the comments of the VA.
- Lead, coordinate, communicate, integrate and be accountable for
the overall success of the program.
- Ensure alignment with critical agency priorities.
- Provide technical supervision and guidance for all personnel
and maintain an awareness of all personnel efforts.
- Serve as the single point of contact with/for government
requests for support and any other matter related to the
- Ensure adequate personnel are available to accomplish required
work and perform quality control of work production.Required Skills
- 4+ years of experience managing a multidisciplinary team.
- 2+ years of experience working with clinical/scientific subject
- Bachelor's Degree Required.Preferred/Desired Experience
- Experience working with military/veteran populations using the
associated vernacular.Professional CertificationsProject Management
Professional (PMP) certificationFormal EducationBachelor's degree
or higher in applicable fields Citizenship RequirementU.S.
Citizenship required for this specific opportunitySecurity
Clearance RequirementsPossess or be eligible for a Public Trust
- SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications.
Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported
by the information on your resume. Applications with
inconsistencies will not be considered.
- Recruiters or Third parties will not be considered
- U.S. based locations may be considered except for CA, CO, NY,
which will not be considered.
- This is a 1099 position U.S Citizenship is required for this
specific opportunity. Applicants selected will be subject to a
government security investigation and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information and be able to
obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may
also be subject to a background investigation including, but not
limited to criminal history, employment and education verification,
drug testing, and creditworthiness.Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Keywords: Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG), Rockville , Project Manager (Marketing), Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!