Director of Antibody Engineering
Posted on: September 22, 2023
My established client is expanding and seeks a Director of
Antibody Engineering to grow and lead a new group. This person will
take on the following tasks:
- Lead antibody discovery using phage display and other
- Direct the design, generation, and optimization of
differentiated antibodies, antibody fragments, and other formats
for use as antibody fusion molecules.
- Develop and drive the design and engineering of novel antibody
scaffolds and multi-specific mAbs to enhance pipeline of impactful
- Provide strategic vision and leadership to the Antibody
- Hire and lead a team of scientists, enable professional
development, and ensure success in meeting project timelines and
- Evaluate and implement cutting edge technologies to enhance the
capabilities and innovation. The ideal candidate will possess the
- PhD in Molecular Biology or related field, and 8+ years of
industry experience in protein engineering, antibody discovery, and
- Experience with phage display, antibody engineering, affinity
maturation and humanization, epitope mapping, scaffold design, and
multi-specific antibody development.
- Demonstrated ability to hire and lead a team, determine
strategic priorities, and manage resources effectively.
- Proven track record of scientific accomplishments, including
publications, patents, and successful contributions to therapeutic
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills. Title and
salary are commensurate with experience.
Keywords: GoRecruitMe, Rockville , Director of Antibody Engineering, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!