Office Manager - Norbeck in Rockville, MD at Norbeck Country Club
Company: Rockville, MD, United States
Posted on: September 13, 2023
We are Invited.
At Invited Clubs, work feels like play as you build relationships
with your team and meet Members from all different backgrounds.
Every time you step foot in your Club, you can create magic moments
and enrich lives. We are passionate about bringing people together
and bringing out the very best in life. So, join us and be a part
of a fun, fast-paced, high-impact group of talented people where
you belong. Invited reflects our proud history of inclusiveness and
captures our welcoming spirit. Our unprecedented collection of more
than 200 golf and country, city, and stadium clubs share a common
goal- building relationships and enriching lives. The time has come
to build on our traditions and write new chapters. We welcome you
to join us.
Invited. Where You Belong.
Job Summary The Office Manager is responsible for supporting the
daily operational functions of the Club by executing various
accounting and HR tasks (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable,
Payroll, etc). Routinely partners with the senior leadership team
to ensure accuracy and compliance in processes. - Position to start
mid-late October, by Nov 1. - Starting rate is $25/hr.
- Perform all duties pertaining to the daily revenue
reconciliation and cash deposit activity
- Responsible for member billing (ensuring accuracy and
overseeing dispute process)
- Review Membership applications for completeness and assurance
with program/legal requirements
- Review of Accounts Payable (ensuring accurate posting to
- Responsible for vendor reconciliations
- Assist Financial team with monthly close
- Responsible for payroll compliance and commission calculations
on a weekly basis (paid bi-weekly)
- Responsible for employee file maintenance (Updating pay,
- Assist Dept. Heads with employee on-boarding & I9
- Assist Dept. Heads with Payroll & Benefit processing and
- Weekly & Monthly Compliance reporting
- 2+ years of Leadership experience preferred
- 2+ years of Bookkeeping/Accounting experience preferred
- Ability to pass background credit check as position deals with
- High School Degree or equivalent, required
- Previous Club/Hospitality/ experience is preferred Have more
questions? Check out ourInvited Jobswebsite to get more details
about ClubLife, the Employee Experience, Company Benefits, and Our
Culture. Be a part of our Social Networks:LinkedInInstagram Twitter
Invited is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer / Invited
participates in E-Verify. This job post is intended to describe the
general requirements for the position. It is not a complete
statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other
duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Keywords: Rockville, MD, United States, Rockville , Office Manager - Norbeck in Rockville, MD at Norbeck Country Club, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!