Posted on: March 12, 2023
is a fast-growing multinational information technology services
company based in the USA. fusionSpan has won numbers our awards
including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in
America. As a company we focus on working on interesting
technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience
for their members.This position is 100% remote.The ideal candidate
will provide oversight to projects during their full lifecycle. The
project manager will interact with internal and external
stakeholders as a means for providing regular updates on a
project's performance, schedules, and resources. The project
manageralso needs to be able to work autonomously and adapt to an
evolving work structure.Responsibilities:
- Assist with execution of small and large IT projects leveraging
the Salesforce Platform
- Lead high profile, complex, cross-functional projects
- Manage cross-discipline resources to deliver projects on time
and within budget
- Understand and manage project scope throughout the project
- Ensure all requirements are documented in detail and approved
by the client before being implemented.
- Utilize Agile/scrum processes to generate project work, monitor
progress, and resolve blockers
- Prepare and update project plans and status reports
- Act as liaison between the client and fusionSpan project
- Manage stakeholders' expectations in a proactive manner
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Utilize and update various platforms to maintain the project
knowledge base (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Asana, Smartsheet)
- Negotiate difficult conversations with clients related to
scope, budget, and schedule
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced
consulting environmentOur Company Values:
- Give back to those communities that have gotten us where we are
today. Our technical solutions help and positively impact our
customers with their mission driven purpose.
- Foster a culture of caring in all working relationships.
Respect for each other and our diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We are thoughtful and empathetic to the way we operate,
communicate, and collaborate.
- Deliver seamless experiences and best-in-class solutions.
Customer centric and trusted partner; proactively supporting our
clients and advocating for their needs.
- Embrace change and strive for growth. Able to pivot and stay
nimble; we are continuously learning, staying receptive to
feedback, and making changes quickly. We evolve where necessary and
incorporate best practicesRequired Qualifications
- Strong technical background and understanding of software
- 3+ years of consulting experience
- Previous experience managing Technical Projects is a must
- Strong understanding of Project Management principles as
specified by the Project Management Institute
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Willingness to learn new technology tools
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects and
- Detail-oriented and organizedPreferred Qualifications:
- Salesforce or any enterprise CRM knowledge
- Experience working in entrepreneurial and startup
environmentsWhat We Offer:
- Health (PPO) dental & vision plan - 100% covered for
- Long/Short-term disability insurance - 100% covered for
- Life and AD&D insurance - 100% covered for employee
- IRA with 3% matching contribution
- 15days of paid vacation - increases with tenure
- 10 paid federal holidays
- 12 weeks for parental leavefusionSpan is a fast-paced,
high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role
will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a
flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to
qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities
are posted for a specific region.Check out our Great Place to Work
Certified Badge .Culture of CaringWe aim to foster a culture of
caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we
focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our
non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members.
But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal
growth in their careers.fusionSpan provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: fusionSpan, Rockville , Project Manager, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...