ServiceNow Project Manager
Company: Bravium Consulting Inc.
Posted on: March 10, 2023
- Manage large-scale project or multiple small to mid-range
projects with overall responsibility for project's success.
- Work with project sponsor(s) and the team to establish project
performance goals, metrics and baselines.
- Develop financial estimates and other financial models for
project, as necessary.
- Implement and follow Project Management Office standard
methodologies, processes and tools, develops and maintains project
documentation, work plans and project deliverables. Guide others in
the use of the methodology and tools.
- Manage and motivate project teams, plan work assignments and
schedules, and ensure deliverables are completed on time and within
budget. Guide and monitor work performance.
- Coordinate project activities as appropriate.
- Maintain accountability to leadership for project delivery and
- Establish and maintain effective communications with team
members, stakeholders, senior management and contacts. Communicate
project status to identified stakeholders through routine status
reports and meetings.
- Initiate and maintain issues logs, taking responsibility for
identifying and coordinating resolution of all technical and
- Ensure all project time is accounted for and project and team
member activities are routinely collected and reported in standard
- Estimate resources needed on projects to ensure success.
- Where appropriate, coordinate vendor activities to ensure
- Assist in the advancement of project management competencies,
including development of methodologies and frameworks, development
and conduct of education/training, completion of quality reviews
and coaching/mentoring of others engaged in project management
- US Citizenship required.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in management and/or project
management experience to lead projects as well as guide others on
project management techniques.
- Experience managing ServiceNow implementations
- Demonstrated capability to manage projects with budgets in
excess of $500,000 leading these projects to successful
implementation and life cycle.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to provide
clear messages to all management levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain
working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills using
- Experience with standard project management tools,
methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience in managing large-scale projects.About Bravium
ConsultingBravium Consulting provides technology and management
consulting services for the public and private sectors. Our team is
comprised of skilled, certified consultants that help clients
achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly-executed
solutions. We were recently awardedNMSDC Top 100 and Washington
Technology fast 50.Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are
continuously looking for intelligent and motivated people to join
our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting,
and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer
competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which
- 15 PTO days
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of
- $2500 Annual Training Budget
- 5 days of Paid Training Time Off
- Maternity Leave
- Eligibility for annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangementsVisitto find out more about us!
Keywords: Bravium Consulting Inc., Rockville , ServiceNow Project Manager, Executive , Rockville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...